If you’re a student, you know the struggle of finding good quality study material. Course Hero is a great resource that offers course-specific study materials, including lecture notes, study guides, and practice tests. However, the catch is that much of the content is blurred out and can only be accessed by paying for a monthly subscription.
For students who can’t afford to pay, this can be frustrating. Fortunately, there are a few ways to unblur Course Hero content. You can access the study materials you need for free with little effort. This article will show you how to unblur Course Hero content to get the resources you need to succeed in your studies.
Unblur Course Hero Content
There are several ways to unblur Course Hero documents. The first and most obvious way is to sign up for a membership with Course Hero. This will give you access to all of the documents on the site, including the ones that are blurred.
The membership pricing ranges from $10 to $40 per month. Unfortunately, though, most of the students cannot afford Course Hero premium membership. That’s why Course Hero offers a free plan which gives users limited access to Course Hero content.
This means that it will be shown blurred whenever you want to access a document or an answer. You have to buy a subscription to unblur that. However, there are other ways too. We have discussed them below.
1. Unblur Course Hero By Uploading Documents
Course Hero is a website that allows students to share study materials and learn from each other. That’s why Course Hero offers a way to access all of its content for free. You can do this by uploading your own study materials to the site.
If you want to unblur Course Hero, you can do so by uploading your own documents. This way, you can help contribute to the Course Hero community and access unblurred content.
Not only will this save you money, but it will also help other students struggling with the same material. To upload a document, simply sign up for a free account and then follow the steps below:
1. Open the blurred document you want to unblur.
2. Click “View full document” and “Continue to access.”
3. You will now see the subscription plans to unblur the document. Scroll down and find the option in blue that says, “Or, Upload your study documents to get access,” and click on it.
4. You will be redirected to the file manager app on your computer. Find and select the documents you want to upload. Ensure that the documents you are uploading are copyrighted to you and unique.
5. It may take up to 24 to 72 hours for Course Hero to analyze and accept your documents. You will be notified with an email about your free unlock when the documents are approved. You get five free unlocks or three questions (up to 9) for every ten successfully approved documents you upload to Course Hero.
Once you have received the free unlocks, you can use them to unblur the documents you want. So why not give it a try? It’s a quick and easy way to help out the Course Hero community while getting access to unblurred documents.
2. Unblur Course Hero by Reviewing Study Materials
Another way to unblur course hero is by reviewing study materials. Course Hero values the user’s review to make sure that high-quality content is available on the website. Even with a free account, you can access a limited number of unlocked documents. In this case, you can start reviewing them to unlock blurred materials on the site.
By contributing high-quality reviews, you can earn “free unlocks” that you can use to unlock blurred documents. You can unblur one document or unlock a question for every five reviews you complete. This is a quick and easy way to unblur a document if you are unsure about sharing your notes or documents on the site.
It’s important to note that you can only review documents that you’ve actually used to study. Simply writing a review without actually using the material is against the site’s rules and will likely get you no benefit.
If you write a review for particular study material, not only will you be helping the site improve its quality, but you will also be able to use Course Hero for free. So if you’re looking for a way to save some money on your learning, consider writing reviews for Course Hero study materials.
Another way to unblur Course Hero documents is to bypass the blurred images by using the Inspect tool. This Inspect tool is available for free online, and it only takes a few seconds to use.
3. Unblur Course Hero By Creating a Quiz
There is another official way to unblur the content on Course Hero. All you need to do is create a quiz on the website. When other students take your quiz, you’ll earn points that you can use to unlock Course Hero documents.
So if you’re looking for a way to unblur those documents, take a few minutes to create a quiz. It’s a quick and easy way to get the information you need. It’s important to note you need to unlock at least three documents before being able to create a quiz. You can use the previous two methods to meet this requirement.
4. Unblur Course Hero Using Inspect Tool
If you need to unblur a Course Hero document but don’t have a paid account, you can use the Inspect Tool on your computer to do so. This method works on both Windows and Mac computers. We will show you how you can use this method on the Chrome browser. Here’s how to do it:
1. Right-click on the blurred document and select “Inspect” from the drop-down menu.
2. In the Inspect Tool window, find the tab that says “Sources” and click on it.
3. Now click on the URL of the blurred document and remove the “-html-bg” part from the URL.
4. Next, press Enter, and you will see the first half of the blurred document. Take a screenshot or save it as we reveal the other half of the blurred document.
5. Go back to the URL and replace the “split-0” string with “split-1.”
6. Press Enter, and you will see the other half of the blurred document or answer.
You can use this method for every Course Hero document any number of times.
5. Unblur Course Hero on iOS/Android
If you’re looking for a way to unblur Course Hero on your phone, you’re in luck. With the Course Hero tweaked app, you can unblur any Course Hero content on your phone, making it easy to get the help you need when you need it.
However, we do not recommend using this method if you have a PC or a Mac since those are better methods. Make sure you are ready before proceeding to download any untested content on your phone.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Navigate to Battery and ensure that the “Low Power Mode” option is disabled.
3. Back to the settings menu, and tap “General.”
4. Now tap “Background App Refresh” and select “Background App Refresh” again.
5. Select “Wi-Fi and Mobile Data.”
6. Next, open your preferred browser and enter “ojapp.vip” in the address bar.
7. Once you hit enter, you will see a list of apps on your screen. Tap on the search bar on the top and search for “Course Hero++.”
8. Click on Get to install the app.
9. Once installed, you can add it to your Home screen for easy access to it later.
Open the Course Hero++ app you will be able to access all the blurred content on Course Hero.
1. Go to the battery settings on your phone and make sure that the “Power Saving Mode” is turned off.
2. Next, open your preferred browser and enter “ojapp.vip” in the address bar.
3. Once you hit enter, you will see a list of apps on your screen. Tap on the search bar on the top and search for “Course Hero++.”
4. Click on Get to install the app.
5. Once installed, you can add it to your Home screen for easy access to it later.
6. Get a Course Hero Membership
Course Hero offers three different types of premium memberships: Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly. Both memberships come with a number of perks, including 24/7 homework help from Course Hero’s expert tutors, the ability to unlock 30 documents per month, unlimited textbook access, and more. Following are the subscriptions offered by Course Hero:
- $39.95 per month for the monthly subscription.
- $19.95 per month for the Quarterly subscription.
- $9.95 per month for the Annual subscriptions.
Note that these subscriptions, once activated, are automatically renewed upon expiration. If you are someone who uses Course Hero extensively and can afford its subscription fee, you should definitely get the subscription. So why not sign up for a premium membership today and take advantage of all the great benefits Course Hero has to offer?
How do I unblur Course Hero?
There are a few ways that you can unblur Course Hero. One is to upload documents. For every ten documents you upload, you may get five free unlocks or three questions (up to 9) on Course Hero. Note that the documents you upload have to be unique and require approval which takes about 24 to 72 hours.
What are the best ways to unblur Course Hero?
Here are the best ways to unblur Course Hero:
1. Upload documents to earn free unlocks.
2. Start reviewing study materials to receive free unlocks.
3. Create a quiz to start earning free unlocks.
4. Use the Inspect tool on your PC or Mac to unblur Course Hero documents.
Is there a way to unblur Course Hero without a computer?
Yes, there are many ways to unblur Course Hero without a computer. You can upload documents, review study materials, and create quizzes to get free unlocks on your smartphone. You can also install a tweaked app to unblur Course Hero.
How does Course Hero work?
Course Hero is a website allowing users to access course materials worldwide. Users can search for specific courses or materials, and then they can view and download the materials.
How do I use the Inspect tool?
To use the Inspect tool, right-click on the Course Hero page and select “Inspect.” This will open the tool in your browser.
If you’re a student struggling to find study materials, you may wonder if there’s a way to unblur Course Hero. We discussed many such ways to unblur Course Hero. You can upload documents, review study materials, and create quizzes to get free unlocks.
Of course, these aren’t the ideal solutions for everyone. If you’re struggling to find study materials, you may not have any of your own to contribute. In this case, you may consider other options, such as buying a subscription or finding another solution.